03 Jan 7 Ways to Create a Fresh Start [TJJS:EP375]
A Fresh Start
a fresh start
If you’re like most, this past year has wreaked an abundance of havoc on your mental, physical, and emotional faculties. If it wasn’t the collective trauma of constant fear of a looming and evasive virus, painful isolation, or loss of personal freedom, it was the loss of a job, finances, a loved one, or possibly the end of an important relationship. In short, 2020 can eat a bag of dicks, amiright!?
So, where does that leave us now? The genesis of a new year often gives us hope and thrill of possibility and opportunity. But, what does that really look like? What does it mean to consciously create a fresh start and actively move on? Does that mean we sweep everything under the table and put on a happy face? Hardly.
In this week’s show I look at seven actionable steps you can take in order to shed the trauma of the past year, identify what you need to succeed, and begin to take action toward the life you desire. No matter what scars the past year has saddled you with, this episode will give you practical tips on purposely switching gears, healing those wounds, and kicking serious ass.
This pod explores:
- How to identify what is in the way of you moving on
- The easiest and most practical things you can do in your home to shift energy and create a new start
- How to know what things you should quit and when you should persevere
- The #1 way to ensure you create a fresh start with success
FREE WORKSHEETS WITH THIS EPISODE!
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free worksheets that accompany this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science. So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes and create a kick-ass fresh start to 2021. Be sure you have your Pod #375 worksheets with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to change a damn thing. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #225 Stick With It Or Quit With It? Knowing When To Persevere And Knowing When To Quit
- POD #268 Accepting Help From Others: Why You Need To + How To Start
- POD #286 I Need Closure! How To Stop Waiting For Closure + Start Creating Your Own
- POD #289 Forgiving Others – Especially When They Don’t Deserve It
- POD #337 5 Ways to Figure Out Your Boundaries
- POD #348 Self-forgiveness: Letting Go + Moving Beyond
- POD #373 How to Make Epic Shit Happen in 2021
- POD #374 7 Reasons Goals Fail + How to Make Sure Yours Don’t
- Flying Wish Paper
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!