11 Jan How To Escape from a Shitty Job [TJJS:EP083]
If you have found yourself in a situation where you absolutely dread going to work each day, this episode is for you! Working in a soul-sucking J-O-B can dramatically affect your entire life… and usually not in a good way. In this week’s episode, Amy shares her personal experience of leaving a job that was no longer fulfilling for her and exactly what she did to craft her “escape plan”. You’ll learn about all the things you actually CAN do to foster change in this area. This pod explores:
- How to craft and “escape plan” and how to work that plan
- How to shift your perspective about your current job that will likely make things much easier
- Where you may be sabotaging yourself in pursuit of your dream job
- How to stay motivated in going after a new career path
GO HERE to find out about Lisa Steadman, Amy’s colleague mentioned in the show.
GO HERE to access SCORE.ORG mentioned in the show.
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes