24 Nov 7 Ways to Gain Clarity When You Don’t Know What to Do [TJJS:EP325]
7 ways to gain clarity
A PODiance member wrote to the show and wanted to know how to figure out what to do… when you just don’t know what to do… aka Making Tough Decisions. I mean… how on earth do you know if you’re making the right choice or not? And, GOD! What if you don’t make the “right” choice! Hell may freeze over…
Or maybe you’re super indecisive, always second-guessing your choices, and find yourself fearful of making the wrong choice… so you simply remain paralyzed, not moving in any real direction. Or maybe you’re having a hard time making a choice because of other people in your life. Maybe you’re afraid of letting them down or afraid of how they may feel about your choices.
In this episode, I share seven steps to take when you are spiraling into the “I don’t know what to do!” abyss. These specific steps will help you get centered, make powerful choices for yourself, and let go of what everyone else may think about it. Yes, please!
This pod explores:
- How to use the information you already know to help guide your decision-making
- Why quitting is sometimes the best move to take
- How to figure out if you’re making choices based on what YOU want… or if you’ve been motivated by other people’s opinions
- The exact phrase you need to start telling yourself when you hear yourself saying, “I don’t know!”
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Submit your burning Qs to me and Andrea at NotAnotherPod.com
- POD #202 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate, Part 1
- POD #203 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate, Part 2
- POD #287 – Breaking Free from a Shitty Job
- POD #308 – How to Know When to Quit + When to Persevere
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!