02 Feb 6 Ways to Get “Unstuck” [TJJS:EP333]
six ways to get unstuck
Recently a listener wrote in to the show, asking what to do when you find yourself feeling stuck. You know that racket, no? Stuck in a relationship… stuck in a soul-sucking job… stuck in a friendship that doesn’t serve you. The list goes on.
Many times, when we feel “stuck”, we look outside ourselves for the magic answer instead of addressing things that are totally within our power. Without knowing it, we fall into patterns and habits that ultimately leave us feeling stagnant and we forget to take action on the things that we already know bring us joy. Like, getting back to that knitting project you loved. Or picking up your guitar again. Whatever… you get the picture.
In this episode, I dig into six different strategies and questions you can ask yourself to break out of your stuck-ness in order to create much more happiness and fulfillment. You may actually be super surprised how easy it can be!
This pod explores:
- Why you think you “don’t have a choice” and what the real truth is
- How to break up the monotony of your habits and switch shit up, creating much more momentum and movement
- How to clear out the clutter in your world that is unknowingly keeping you stuck-as-fuck
- Why you must create a plan if you want to change your current situation
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!