01 Mar 5 Ways to Figure Out Your Boundaries [TJJS:EP337]
how to figure out your boundaries
If you’ve hung around these parts for awhile, you know that I love to GO OFF about how to establish and enforce a boundary. Of course, this is super helpful when you have a solid understanding of your boundaries, but what’s a gal to do if you have no fucking clue what your boundaries even are!? I mean… how do you even figure that out? Where to start?
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering the same thing, you certainly are not alone. Recently a PODiance member reached out to me with this exact conundrum. If you’ve heard this personal development buzzword floating around, but you’ve felt a little lost on how to apply it to your world, this episode is for you.
In this episode, I explore 5 places you can look to figure out what your boundaries actually are, where you may need to speak up for yourself, and how to honor what feels right for you. If you identify as a (recovering) people-pleaser or just care waaaaay too much about what others think, you’ll want to grab a notebook and pen and dig into this episode. Get ready to take a fierce stand for what matters most in your world and usher in some serious personal power.
This pod explores:
- The hidden boundary that may be present when you’re complaining, bitchin’, and moanin’
- My favorite go-to mantra to keep me in integrity and speaking up when it matters most
- Identifying boundaries that may be covered up by verbal abuse
- The boundary that needs to be established when someone rights you off, dismisses you or tells you you’re being “too sensitive” (Ugh!)
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #304 Dealing With Confrontation (When You Hate Confrontation)
- POD #318 How to Establish Boundaries Like a #Boss
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!