20 Jan 5 Daily Happiness Hacks [TJJS:EP285]
5 HAPPINESS HACKS
5 happiness hacks
If you’ve been diggin’ into personal development, you’ve undoubtedly realized that you don’t get many results by simply hoarding “good ideas”. You know what I’m talking about… scrollin’ through Insta or Facebook, double-tappin’ it up on inspiring messages, or reading a powerful book but not DOING anything with the info.
If you ever fall into this trap, honey, you are soooo not alone. It’s kinda like reading a book on Pilates and expecting to get a rockin’ body. Um, no. Gotta hit the mat, Babycakes!
Here’s the deal… creating change in your life is all about your habits. The shit you do day-in and day-out. It’s about monitoring the way you spend your time, energy, and self-talk so you are working towards happiness and fulfillment instead of entertaining a bunch of shit you DON’T want.
Alright, great. So, how do you do this? It all starts with your thoughts and creating a “compound effect” in one of the five areas we chat about today. Have a listen as I sound off on 5, different (easy) habits you can start instituting in your life to create a massive dose of happiness… on the regular.
This pod explores:
- The subconscious message you’re telling yourself by not speaking up for yourself… and the simple step you can take to knock that shit off
- How you can say “No” with the utmost grace and kindness, but without over-explaining and making a shit-ton of excuses (and, uh-hem, LIES)
- The #1, biggest key to unlocking confidence and a love of yourself
- How to examine your common, go-to behaviors to see if you have been unknowingly shooting yourself in the foot (don’t worry… it’s an easy fix)
FREE DAILY CHECKLIST WITH THIS EPISODE!
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free daily checklist that accompanies this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science. So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes, so be sure you have your Pod #285 checklist with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to change a damn thing. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
CREADY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #283 – How to Make Epic Shit Happen in 2019
- POD #284 – 7 Reasons Goals Fail + How to Make Sure Yours Don’t
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!