15 Apr Going After Goals: What’s in the Way? with Guest Andrea Owen [TJJS-Episode047]
If you are like most people, you probably have at least one HUGE goal, dream, or aspiration that you would love to accomplish in your lifetime. So, what’s stopping you? Probably all the things that stop most people: overwhelm, unsupportive people in your life, not knowing where to start, or feeling like it’s just not possible. In this episode, Amy is joined by Andrea Owen (Badass Life Coach and Amy’s bestie) as they address all the things that are typically IN THE WAY of going after a big dream. Get ready to slay your excuses, get a burst of inspiration, and begin crafting a plan to get your big GOAL into action!
Meet Andrea Owen, this week’s Guestie!
Life coach. Mom. Author. Roller Derby Rebel. Hellraiser. Andrea Owen is passionate about empowering women to value themselves and fiercely love who they are.
She helps women get what they want by managing their inner-critic, creating radical self-acceptance, and stepping into their own kick-ass version of themselves. You can learn more at www.yourkickasslife.com
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes