25 Mar Where-The-Hell Do I Get Me Some Self-Love? with Guest Molly Mahar [TJJS-Episode044]
Have you noticed how SELF-LOVE is the current hot-button topic for all personal development peeps? Well, there is a reason for that, because… The relationship you have with yourself will permeate every part of your reality and infiltrate all your relationships. In this episode, Amy is joined by Joy Enthusiast and Life Coach, Molly Mahar, as they examine some of the common ways people arrest their love of SELF. They also dig into some super easy tools you can employ to begin flexing the muscle of self-love and acceptance, creating more joy and happiness in every area of your life. If you fight the cruelest battles with yourself, the mirror, or the scale, you must tune-in!
Meet Molly Mahar, this week’s Guestie!
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes