25 Mar 4 Ways to Increase Intimacy In Your Relationship [TJJS:EP246]
4 ways to increase intimacy
Tell me if I’m onto something here… You’d love to foster deeper connection and intimacy with your partner but you have zero idea where to start. And, let me guess… he/she isn’t making things any easier on you, amiright? You often find yourself thinking, “Well, why should I put any effort in? He never does.” Or, “I know how she’s going to respond, so I’d rather not even address it.” Or maybe “I can’t imagine anything changing, so why even bother?”
Well, I’ll tell you why you should bother. While you’re sitting around waiting for intimacy and connection to magically appear in your relationship, you are stuck in a vicious cycle of tit-for-tat and you still come up empty, frustrated, and lack the connection you are craving from your partner. Or perhaps you’re craving the connection that used to be there. Before the job. Before the kids. Before the in-law drama.
Well, here’s the great news: All is not lost. You can totally begin to foster a deeper connection and sense of togetherness with your partner in small, gentle ways. It doesn’t have to be a big, crack-myself-wide-open sort of convo. In fact, I would argue that some of the small, baby steps you can take toward intimacy can be wildly effective. In this episode, you’ll learn exactly what these small, baby steps look like so you can get back to the togetherness and intimacy you’ve been desiring!
This pod explores:
- What-the-hell intimacy even means
- How to create daily practices that dramatically increase the intimacy of your relationship
- Super-fun and easy ideas to cultivate connection with your partner
- Commonly overlooked ways to create physical intimacy with your partner
HOW KILLER ARE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
Clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to find out your communication level right now! Better communication by dinner tonight? #yesplease
Take this simple quiz to find out your communication level!
YOU ON THE RELATIONSHIP COURSE VIP LIST YET?
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome#
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- GET ON THE VIP LIST for the brand-new relationship course coming in April!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- John and Julie Gottman of The Gottman Institute
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!