Another listener and her sis have been struggling with their parents sloppy house-keeping behavior and aren’t sure when to speak up about what’s unacceptable and when they should just “let it go”. I mean… they are your parents after all. Shouldn’t you just “not rock the boat”? Um… yeah, I have plenty of shit to say on this one. [grin] And, finally another junkie wants to know what do about a very trying divorce decision. She is ready to pull the plug on the marriage but is terrified of the implications it may have on her children.
Be sure to have a listen as I sound off on ensuring that you are NOT enabling or accepting shitty behavior from those in your life, how to establish boundaries (yes, even with your parents), and how to weigh out super tough decisions that may affect your kids.
This pod explores:
- How to speak up for yourself AND be super compassionate to others at the same time (even if you’re telling them something they may not want to hear)
- How what you tolerate from others speaks VOLUMES about how you value yourself
- How to make sure you at least give your loved ones the opportunity to be what you need
- The most important lesson you are teaching your kids (without even realizing it)
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Pod #153 – What it Really Means to Establish Boundaries
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!