14 Aug What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do [TJJS:EP164]
Making tough decisions
Making tough decisions
wrote to the show and wanted to know how to figure out what to do… when you just don’t know what to do… aka Making Tough Decisions. I mean… how on earth do you know if you’re making the right choice or not? And, GOD! What if you don’t make the “right” choice! Hell may freeze over…A PODiance member
Or maybe you’re super indecisive, always second-guessing your choices, and find yourself fearful of making the wrong choice… so you simply remain paralyzed, not moving in any real direction. Or maybe you’re having a hard time making a choice because of other people in your life. Maybe you’re afraid of letting them down or afraid of how they may feel about your choices.
In this episode, I share six steps to take when you are spiraling into the “I don’t know what to do!” abyss. These specific steps will help you get centered, make powerful choices for yourself, and let go of what everyone else may think about it. Yes, please!
This pod explores:
- How to use the information you already know to help guide your decision-making
- Why quitting is sometimes the best move to take
- How to figure out if you’re making choices based on what YOU want… or if you’ve been motivated by other people’s opinions
- The exact phrase you need to start telling yourself when you hear yourself saying, “I don’t know!”
I NEED YOUR HELP!
Do you regularly listen to the pod?
And, do you wanna win some sweet loot?
I mean… it’s only fair since you know everything ’bout me and Mr. Smith. Oh, and just for taking a few minutes to fill in the super-short survey, you’ll be entered to win the prize pack you see above.
- Z105 Sketch from Saturday Night Live featuring Jimmy Fallon and Ben Affleck
- “Get to the Chopper!” clip of Arnold Schwarzenegger from the Movie Predator
- Saturday Night Live sketch of Jay Pharoah playing hilarious Principle Frye of a high school school
- “A fuckin’ black magic marker” scene from Pulp Fiction starring John Travolta
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!