Sound familiar? Now, don’t get me wrong… I’m not saying it’s okay that your boss micromanages your ass or that it’s okay that your ex is making things hella challenging, but what I am saying is staying locked into blame and constant complaining is creating (albeit subconsciously) a total victim mentality on your part.
Wait, whaaaaa!? Yep. You. When you get stuck in the rat race of chronic “blame + complain”, you unknowingly give away all your power to people and circumstances you can’t control, perpetually feel like shit because you can’t control those things/people, and end up not doing anything to alter the situation. I mean, it’s so-and-so’s fault, right?
Wrong. Listen, you are waaaaaay to smart to live your life as a victim. Even if you had no idea you were doing so. Have a listen and see if you’ve been unknowingly residing in Martyrdomsville and what you can actually do to change it. Like, yesterday.
This pod explores:
- How to be pissed at people and situations WITHOUT getting lost in Blame + Complain
- Why saying shit like, “Of course this would happen to me” is doing NOTHING to aid in your personal power
- How to stop trying to “one up” people with your current shitty set of affairs (as in, “You think your sitch sucks, just listen to my story…”)
- Why you need to stop saying “Why me?” Like, NOW.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- News Clip of Antoine Dodson: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife. And, be sure to listen past minute 2 so you can see the #epic song remix version. You’re welcome.
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!