I mean… it’s easiest to bitch and complain, but for many of us, we get to a point where we can clearly see that isn’t working. So, how do you acknowledge the pain you’re going through and at the same time, find some relief? And, what on earth are you supposed to do if you feel helpless, out of control, and super alone? Don’t worry… I gottchu.
In this episode, I dig into a listener’s question on how to stay grounded and positive during a really, rough life event. You’ll learn 6 tangible (and pretty easy to implement) tools you can immediately use to shift your perspective around your current set of circumstances.
This pod explores:
- How your chosen perspective completely dictates your reality
- How to examine if your current set of beliefs is helping or hurting the situation
- Details on an awesome “no complaining” challenge
- Why radical self-care during these times are paramount and what exactly self-care looks like
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!