Perhaps you find yourself in a similar boat. Always striving. Setting goals. Checking off boxes. Getting shit done. On to the next thing. And, if you’re like most, you have acute focus on all the things your HAVEN’T done yet… the things you HAVEN’T achieved yet. So, you keep pushing… you keep checking boxes… you keep chasing…
And, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with pursuit… with achievement or goal-setting. That isn’t the problem. The problem is if we push, and push, and push, and totally forget to celebrate our successes and milestones. Or totally lose our presence. Or completely forget to enjoy the journey. In this episode, I look at 3 super common reasons we ignore self-celebration and a handful of things we can actually do about it. And, no, you don’t have to throw a Kardashian-esque fiesta in order to do so. I mean… unless you want to. #getyourpartyon
This pod explores:
- The number one lie you may be telling yourself about celebrating your successes, milestones, or achievements
- What to do if you don’t feel worthy of actually celebrating yourself
- How a simple shift in what you’ve been focusing on can radically improve your spirit, energy, and happiness
- My fav way/tool to celebrate and acknowledge myself… okay, maybe two ways…
THE SWAG MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Pod #86: Feeling “Not Enough”: Dealing with Worthiness
- Grace + Kindness Necklace
- Facebook post where I shared my #epicbreakdown story
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!