IIf you’ve hung around these parts for a while, you’ll know that one of the cornerstones of my philosophy is that you can deliver damn-near any sort of information (no matter how difficult) to another person as long as you handle yourself with grace and kindness. I talk much about standing up for yourself, saying “no”, establishing boundaries and doing it all by showing up in a way in which you can be proud… and for me, that has always been kindness and grace.
But, what if grace and kindness don’t work? What if you’ve been boundary-ing your ass off to no avail? What if you reeeeeally want to just lose your shit on someone? Like, really just let them have it. Perhaps your ex… maybe a dead-beat parent… Maybe someone who, let’s be honest, is asking for it. Is there ever a time when anger is justified? Or the best choice even? One listener wrote to the show with this exact quandary so in this episode I share 5 steps to help you figure out if going off on someone is the best choice for you and how to discern when to play the anger card and when to play the G+K card.
This pod explores:
- How to know if you’ve really given “grace + kindness” the good college try
- How to figure out if the consequences of unleashing your anger is worth it
- How to figure out if you’re attached to the other person’s response
- How to know when you should totally GO OFF and when you shouldn’t
THE SCHOLARSHIP MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!