EEver find yourself getting super pumped up about a new opportunity and all of sudden BAM! That little voice creeps in telling you why it’s going to be a total disaster, why you are sooooo not smart enough, why everyone else is surely going to figure out what a fraud you are, or simply that you just do not deserve such an opportunity? If any of that sounds waaaaaay too familiar, don’t panic! You’re super normal and this inner mind battle is something we ALL struggle with and there are some very practical ways to get a grip on this serious mind fuck.
Although the personal development community refers to this little voice as everything from The Ego to Inner Critic to The Saboteur, I personally resonate with the idea of an Inner Shit-Talker. That small piece of you who gets terrified of change, what others will think of you, and the always present attachment to “not enough”. In this episode, you’ll learn all about how to catch your IST red-handed, find out what you would RATHER be saying to yourself, and learn to empower your mind with self-talk that actually feels good. (As opposed to depressing and shitty.)
This pod explores:
- Why much of what you say to yourself is actually bullshit
- How to “catch” your Inner Shit-Talker and what common language to listen for
- How to build positive mantras you can actually buy into without feeling like a big ‘ol liar
- How to speak to yourself in a positive voice so you can stop feeling like shit
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!