EEver feel like if you speak up for yourself and tell someone “No” to something they are requesting of you or decline an invite (even to obligatory family functions… GASP!) then you are totally being an asshole? Or being super mean? JUST because you’re saying “No”? If this is your belief, you are sooooo not alone. I can’t tell you how many times people tell me that if they say “No” to someone they assume they are totally responsible for the other person’s feelings.
What if that actually wasn’t true? What if saying “No” could be done with the utmost kindness and grace? What if saying “No” had nothing to do with the other person and only meant you were taking care of YOU? Well, guess what? It can. And, in this week’s pod, I’m challenging the listeners (YOU!) to not only take a stand and start saying “No” to the shit that no longer serves you, but also to change your entire mentality about what you’ve made this whole concept “mean’ until now. What if you could start saying “No” and totally lose the routine guilt trip? Yes, please! Tune in and I’ll show you how! Plus, there’s a totally free worksheet to accompany this episode! #winning
This pod explores:
- What’s really happening when you say “Yes” to everyone else (besides yourself)
- Why you actually mean “I won’t” when you say “I can’t”
- Exactly HOW to say “No”… without being an ass
- How gratitude can get you out of almost every situation
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!