25 Oct #SorryNotSorry [TJJS:EP123]
Ever find yourself in a situation where you feel really badly that someone else is hurt by your choice of actions, but you’re actually NOT sorry about the actions themselves? Maybe you took a stand for yourself and decided to break up with someone you knew wasn’t healthy for you and they felt differently and wanted to stay together. Or maybe you have chosen not to follow the religion you grew up with to the dismay of your family. Or maybe you chose to leave a job that wasn’t a positive in your world and it was a challenge for your previous boss or co-workers to accept.
When you make a strong (and healthy) choice for yourself it can be damn-near impossible to not be roped in to the guilt that other people may project on you simply because they don’t agree with your choice of actions. In this episode, I am sounding off on what IS in your power when you find yourself #sorrynotsorry.
This pod explores:
- How to figure out what you are and are NOT responsible for
- How to figure out your intention and why that even matters [Hint: It creates MAJOR relief]
- How to recognize guilt and projection from others (In other words, when other people are “making you wrong”)
- What it really look like to make peace with “agree to disagree”… even if the other party isn’t on board
More Badassery + Support:
What if you stopped being soooo invested in what everyone else thinks? What if you actually stopped talking shit to yourself and beating yourself up for every little thing? What if you actually believed that you were ENOUGH? And what if you stopped making everyone else waaaaay more important than yourself? Wait, whaaaaa!? Yeah. It would be pretty damn amazing right? Wanna know how? I’ll teach you! Click the image to the right or go HERE to find out about my latest online course! [squeal!!] Yes, please!!
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes