And you (#obvi) are totally into personal development, and stepping into your power and all that which makes this behavior waaaaay more painful to watch, yet you have NO IDEA how to approach this issue. How to do tell your mom that you think she’s putting up a defense and acting like a guilt-hurling victim? How do you tell your bestie that she doesn’t have to always put up a front and act like she’s “soooo overwhelmed” and in “such high-demand all the time”, and “whoaaaaa is me!!!” You know what I’m talking about. In this episode, I share 4 different conversation strategies in broaching this sticky issue. I also address what to do if they decide to stay locked into riding the whoa-is-me-victim-train. Have a listen.
This pod explores:
- How to use compassion (even if you totally don’t feel like it)
- How to figure out if you’re branding them as a victim… or if they really are
- My 4 favorite ways to broach tough conversations
- How to stand in self-care if this person never changes
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!