23 Aug Is Your Jealousy Valid? [TJJS:EP114]
Ever hear your partner say or do something and you instantly have a surge of panic and jealousy? That pit-of-the-stomach feeling… Like, Ooooooo this is NOT good. Maybe your partner has a sexy co-worker or happens to be friends with his ex on Facebook and all you can do is spin out thinking about what their relationship was like, what he must think of her, why you might not be good enough… you know the drill.
Well, you certainly are not alone, my friend. In fact, this episode is inspired from a listener struggling with this exact issue. And guess what? It’s super common. The good news? There is actually a TON you can do about it. And it doesn’t involve keying her car. #yahurd If you know your “jealousy issues” are totally holding you back, negatively impacting your relationships, or just plain-old leaving you unhappy, you must have a listen and find out what you can do to change it. This pod explores:
- How to separate the facts of the situation v. what your very creative mind is “making up”
- How to figure out if your jealousy is valid (i.e. Is this my shit or our shit?)
- How to get the root of your jealousy (i.e. What you’re reeeeeeally afraid of)
- How to set up guidelines and boundaries so that you can both feel honored as you work through this issue
Want to meet me in Mexico? Of course you do! ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS left to get in! Go HERE or click the image to the right to learn all about the Tanning, Tacos, and Transformation Retreat mentioned in this episode and get in on the early-bird rates ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH AUGUST 31st! Um… Margueritas AND transformation, plus hang with me and two of my besties? Yes please.
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes