18 Dec Loving Yourself When You Don’t Love Your Job/Body/Spouse/Life [TJJS:EP182]
Ever find yourself saying, “As soon as I get a new job, then I’ll be happy” or “If I could just shed this extra weight, then I’ll really start living” or something similar? Ever wonder how to love yourself when you feel soooo far away from where you want to be?
For many of us, we take the goals we want to achieve and collapse them with our self worth. When we do this, we allow ourselves to stay in a place of self-loathing UNTIL we accomplish our goals instead of allowing ourselves self-love through the journey.
If you aren’t crazy about your current set of circumstances and you know it’s dramatically affecting your self-worth, this episode is just what you need. This pod explores:
- How to figure out what meaning you’ve assigned to your goals
- How to love yourself NOW, even if you are unhappy in your current situation
- How to make your goals 100% in service of YOU
- Self-talk tips to support your new relationship to the things you want to change in your life
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
THE SELF LOVE REVOLUTION: THE MASTER’S COURSE RETREAT #IRL
Join me and my bestie for our very first Self-Love Retreat happening in May 2017!
Space is extremely limited as only 20 spots are/were available. We will be taking a small army of women to a #gorge boutique hotel in Asheville, North Carolina to discuss all things self-love during a luxe (and all-inclusive… HELLO!) weekend away.
We will be teaching our signature Master’s Course curriculum which covers re-routing your self-talk, changing your relationship to your self-worth (hello, Enoughness!), how to forgive yourself for past mistakes, and how to navigate uncomfortable emotions.
Want the specifics? Of course you do. Simply swing by this page or click the image above to see if it’s just the ass kickin’ you need!
- Pod #177 – The Joy Junkies’ Guide to Dealing with The Trump Presidency
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!