07 May How to Manifest Your Soulmate – Part 1 [TJJS:EP202]
manifest your soulmate
manifest your soulmate
Recently, a super sweet PODiance member wrote in to the show and the subject line of her email was “How to Manifest a Mr. Smith”. Of course, we were extremely flattered, but it got me thinking about what it really takes to manifest your soulmate. I mean… are some people just lucky and everyone else is screwed? Hardly.
Here’s the deal… no one ever teaches us how to prepare ourselves to be in a relationship. So, what happens? We usually just jump in and learn as we go… over-riding our intuition, ignoring warning signs, and inevitably taking on a bunch of “projects”.
In this pod, I’ll have you dig into your deepest, truest desires for a partner. You’ll uncover what he/she looks like, acts like, what your life looks like together, and who you intend to be inside your relationship. We’re dreamin’ this week and next week we’ll be schemin’.
This episode is the first of a two-part series I have created to equip you will all the tools nessessary to summon up your soulie. Don’t worry… you don’t have to chant, or burn anyone’s hair, or pray to an alter. In fact, you already have everything you need. Intrigued? Duh. Have a listen.
This pod explores:
- What to do with your pesky Inner Critic while you manifest your soulie (the one who tells you you’re being too picky and unrealistic… yeah, you know the one)
- The number one reason why you haven’t found your heart’s twin yet (and it’s super simple to fix!)
- My favorite exercise I’ve given clients and students to manifest their partner and I shit you not, I’ve been invited to five weddings because of it! (One I even officiated!)
- Why you HAVE to tell the universe what you want in a partner (because the opposite SUCKS!)
FREE WORKSHEETS WITH THIS EPISODE!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image above to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
- Pod #194 – How to Manifest Shit (Really helpful if you want to manifest something other than a soulmate)
- Pod #149 – How We’ve Kept Our Love Alive for Nearly Two Decades – Part 1
- Pod #150 – How We’ve Kept Our Love Alive for Nearly Two Decades – Part 2
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!