12 Mar How to Manifest Shit [TJJS:EP 194]
Even though it’s not quite as popular as it was a handful of years ago, I find that people are still really interested in the Law of Attraction and what it really takes to actually manifest shit in your life.
I mean… do you just state what you want and magically the Universe just drops it at your doorstep? Um, obviously not. If that was how it worked we would all be sporting some fabulous Jimmy Choos, chillin’ at a Beyonce concert(s), having killer spouses (and sex), and only amazing-ass friendships. So, just deciding what you want to manifest is only a small piece of the manifestation puzzle.
In this episode, I share my 5-step system to manifesting damn-near anything you desire. No really. But, guess what? It’s going to take action. And planning and willingness and commitment. And maybe even some tough choices. But, honey, you DO have the pow-ah to create some serious magic. #trust
This pod explores:
- What the universe needs to hear from you when you declare your desired goal
- How to identify the clutter you need to eliminate to make space for what you really want
- What it means to get into “inspired action” and why this is CRUCIAL to making shit happen
- Why dismissing compliments and/or support from others may be seriously stifling your manifestation
FREE WORKSHEETS + SCREENSAVERS!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image above to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
WANNA DO BREAKFAST?
COME HEAR ME SPEAK AT THE LATEST LEADERSHIP IN HEELS EVENT!
This event will be held on Thursday, March 30th, 2017 from 7-9am and includes breakfast! Hello! There will be panel discussions, raffle prizes, and #obvi a keynote presentation! I would love to meet you if you are able to make it! Click the image to the above or go right ovah HERE to grab your ticket! And be sure to introduce yourself!
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!